Saturday 13 February 2016

Coincidence It Was

I can't recall the year actually but i'll  never forget this date i.e. 14th February.
Guys! I'm not into the conventional debate about Valentine as Halal or Haraam. It's just an incident and more precisely a coincidence that I'm sharing with you.












14th February and I was hell bored(as most of us are). Decided to go out in the park for a mile run, which I used to do regularly. People started staring at me as I was running. Some raised their eyebrows too. I felt a bit bizarre but went on with the mile. Suddenly it started raining heavily. Wind was also very strong so, I had to follow the shortcut in order to get back home.

As I was coming back, people were still staring at me. What is wrong with them? Well! There was something wrong with me that day. As I went close to my house, someone passed a compliment regarding the valentine day and I felt a bit angry. But his compliment finally solved the curiosity.
Bro! Its not them but you. Yes! You. You're wearing a red T-shirt with a red hoodie over it and expecting from others, not to stare at you?

I felt quite bad for myself. The very first thing, I did after reaching my home was, that I changed my clothes. I did not intend to wear them so it was a pure coincidence. But it is a memorable one and always makes me laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment